Bedford Park is bounded by Highway 401 to the north, Bathurst Street to the west, Hillhurst Boulevard to the south.
Bedford Park started off as a farming village to the north of Toronto. This village was a well known stopover for farmers who were making their way to market in the city. The initial mid-sized detached and semi-detached homes of Bedford Park were developed between 1890 and 1940 and the area was constructed as a middle class housing development on the north end boundary of the city. With the relocation of Rosedale Golf Club in 1909, property values of Bedford Park homes increased significantly.
The neighbourhood’s peaceful streets, good schools, mature greenery and parks, along with the proximity to Lawrence subway station and Highway 401 makes the area attractive to young professionals and young families.